The security risks associated with and requirements for wireless connections have been well-documented, given the risks an unsecured connection faces.
With a Wateen Blade device, securing your wireless internet connection has never been easier. Here is how:
- Connect your Wateen Blade device to your modem through a wireless or a wired medium.
- Open a new browser and type 192.168.15.1 in the address bar and press “Enter”.
- Click on “Wi-Fi” option.
- Click on Basic option and rename your device SSID to help you recognize your device in the future.
- Click on Apply button.
- Reconnect your Wi-Fi device and “Refresh” your current browser by pressing F5.
- Click on Wi-Fi option.
- Click on Security tab under Wi-Fi option.
- Select security Encryption type as WEP.
- Enter security key as 10 numeric digits then click on Apply button.
- Now reconnect your device through a Wi-Fi modem and enter the security key.
Your device has now been secured! Watch the tutorial below for a step by step guide to securing your Wi-Fi connection,
If you’re using Wateen Bolt 2 device, view the instructions here.