Wateen provides Dark Fiber Lease option to customers seeking connectivity on an IRU (Indefeasible Right of Use) which varies from 3 years to 20 years, depending on customer preference. Wateen provides the client with a pair of dark fiber and the client is responsible for lighting it up by setting up the required equipment. Dark Fiber is a fiber optic cable that is installed but does not have the lasers installed to ‘light’ the fiber. It is the responsibility of the customer to install electronic equipment required to ‘light’ up the leased dark fiber.
- 19,000 Plus km Network consisting of Metro and Long-Haul
- Hybrid Cable system combination of G.655 & G.652
- Cable laid in ring topology to give maximum redundancy
- 24 x 7 x 365 days dedicated security team
- 70 Operations & Maintenance teams equipped with state of the art equipment
- LDI Operators