Wateen is Pakistan’s leading information and communications technology company with a diverse portfolio of customers across industries. A pioneer in the telecommunications industry, Wateen is proud to have laid the foundation of Pakistan’s internet connectivity with the fastest-growing fiber-optic network.
Wateen is credited with transforming the landscape of communications technology in Pakistan through our efforts to revolutionize businesses with cutting-edge technology. With the country’s largest team of highly experienced certified resources, our subject matter experts ensure end-to-end support uniquely optimized for businesses and enterprises across various verticals.
As the Director of Cyber Security Solutions, you will be responsible for overseeing the development and implementation of comprehensive cyber security strategies and solutions for our business customers. You will lead our cyber security sector sales initiatives, focusing on acquiring new business and maintaining strong relationships with existing clients. You need to ensure our Solutions and services meet the highest security and compliance standards. Your primary objective will be to effectively communicate the value of our cyber security offerings, addressing the specific needs and concerns of our B2B customers while ensuring the successful deployment and integration of our solutions. You must have a Security background with the ability to influence CXO’s, especially CISO’s.
- Develop and execute a robust cyber security strategy for the company along with a comprehensive sales strategy for our cyber security solutions, targeting B2B clients and aligning with the company’s overall business goals
- Lead and mentor a cyber-security pre-sales team, providing guidance and support to drive effective sales processes, including lead generation, prospecting, and negotiations
- Stay up to date with the latest advancements in cyber security technologies and industry trends, proactively recommend innovative solutions to enhance the company’s security posture, and identify opportunities for product enhancement and differentiation to maintain a competitive edge
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders, clients, and regulatory bodies, providing transparency and assurance regarding the company’s security practices and compliance with relevant regulations
- Identify and engage with key decision-makers in target businesses, understanding their specific security needs and presenting tailored solutions that address their concerns.
- Collaborate closely with the product development and technical teams to ensure that our cyber security solutions meet the market’s and our clients’ evolving demands
- Prepare and deliver persuasive sales presentations, proposals, and contracts, ensuring that clients effectively communicate and understand all solutions and services
- In-depth knowledge of cyber security principles, protocols, and technologies, including network security, application security, and data protection
- Sound understanding of the global players in cybersecurity, their products, market share, strengths, and weaknesses
- Strong understanding of regulatory compliance requirements and other relevant industry standards
- Up-to-date regional market understanding, current customer challenges, and solutions/services that fit the target market and industry
- Excellent leadership, communication, and negotiation skills, with the ability to effectively communicate complex technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders and the ability to build and maintain strong relationships with clients and key stakeholders
- A proactive and innovative mindset, with a strong commitment to staying ahead of evolving cyber threats and industry trends
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, technical or business fields, with certifications in Cyber Security
- Proven experience in a senior leadership role within the cyber security domain, preferably in a B2B or technology-driven environment