In today’s businesses, complex challenges can be streamlined by building the right network. The unsung heroes of any network infrastructure are the hardware enabling it. These switches and routers can help your business in the following ways:
- The only secure end to end Fiber Connectivity, with committed speed and reliability.
- Speeds of up to 10G and beyond.
- Always connected – 24 hours a day.
- Ultimate one window operation for your entire connectivity and communication infrastructure.
- Diverse range of last mile delivery with both wireless and wired mediums.
Using routing and switching technologies allows your staff, even those located in different locations, to have equal access to all your business applications, information and tools. Keeping everyone connected to the same tools can increase employee productivity. Routing and switching also can provide access to advanced applications and enable services, such as IP voice, videoconferencing and wireless networks
- Provide staff access to business applications
- Improve employee productivity
Using routing and switching technologies allows your staff, even those located in different locations, to have equal access to all your business applications, information and tools. Keeping everyone connected to the same tools can increase employee productivity. Routing and switching also can also provide access to advanced applications and enable services, such as IP voice, videoconferencing and wireless networks.
- Manage information efficiently
- Review what is happening across your business
Accurate, timely information is essential for making prudent business decisions. Routing and switching provides access to allow great visibility into real-time business information and provides a sound basis for effective decision-making.
- Provide ready access to customer information
- Improve customer responsiveness
Today’s customers expect rapid responses and personalized services whenever they’re dealing with your business, either by phone, email or on a website. A responsive, reliable small business network is an absolute necessity to give your employees speedy access to customer information, and enable them to respond rapidly and intelligently to resolve customer requirements.
- Share office equipment for reduced costs
- Provide high-speed Internet access
Routing and switching technologies can make a positive impact on your bottom line. You save expenses by sharing equipment, such as printers and servers, and services, such as internet access. A reliable network also can grow with your business, keeping you from having to replace it as your needs grow.
- Reduce risk
- Protect valuable business information
Because high-speed internet connections are always on, you may be vulnerable to security threats. Viruses, spyware, internet attacks, e-mail assaults, and other security concerns are real dangers. By installing a networked solution with switches and routers, you can protect valuable business data. For example, routers can protect your network with a built-in firewall and Intrusion Prevention System (IPS) – specialized software that examines incoming data and protects against attacks.
- Provide secure remote access for mobile workers
- Get work done from anywhere
Virtual teams, mobile workers, and home-based telecommuters all need to share information at any time. Modern businesses need networks that can connect employees, suppliers, partners and customers regardless of location, whether they are across town or halfway around the globe. With remote connectivity through a VPN, employees can securely access company resources and tools and work more productively.