Wateen is Pakistan’s leading information and communications technology company with a diverse portfolio of customers across industries. A pioneer in the telecommunications industry, Wateen is proud to have laid the foundation of Pakistan’s internet connectivity with the fastest-growing fiber-optic network.
Wateen is credited with transforming the landscape of communications technology in Pakistan through our efforts to revolutionize businesses with cutting-edge technology. With the country’s largest team of highly experienced certified resources, our subject matter experts ensure end-to-end support uniquely optimized for businesses and enterprises across various verticals.
Join our team as a Performance Analytical Engineer and be a key contributor to our dynamic. In this role, you’ll leverage your expertise to deliver precise analytical reports, driving issue identification, in-depth analysis, and diagnostics for both NOC data and Network elements. Harness the power of expansive data and advanced measurement capabilities to provide invaluable insights that enhance performance across the board. Your role is vital in shaping our success by ensuring top-notch data-driven decision-making.
- Professional experience in Network Analytics
- Create output webpage design -Create Input Design – Integration with Databases – Documentations
- Capture / bridge reporting requirements for different projects related to Enterprise, Carrier, FTTT customers for the purpose of preparing relevant reports reflecting customer
- Adapt to changes in a dynamic business environment, support management initiatives, and guide other engineer
- Present ideas, technical and non-technical, in a logical, compelling manner in a written format and verbally in both small and large group settings
- Strong technical knowledge of programming languages
- Experience in developing customize dynamic portals
- Experience in data analysis
- Must possess expert-level understanding of databases data modeling
- Experience with data visualization and ability to quickly grasp statistical methods, and methodologies.
- Maintain a strong command of current data analytics technology trends, including emerging paradigms and practices
- Reporting Tools: Power BI, MS Excel
- Databases: MySQL/Postgres
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Sciences/Engineering
- 3-5 years’ experience in Network Analytics