Wateen is Pakistan’s leading information and communications technology company with a diverse portfolio of customers across industries. A pioneer in the telecommunications industry, Wateen is proud to have laid the foundation of Pakistan’s internet connectivity with the fastest-growing fiber-optic network.
Wateen is credited with transforming the landscape of communications technology in Pakistan through our efforts to revolutionize businesses with cutting-edge technology. With the country’s largest team of highly experienced certified resources, our subject matter experts ensure end-to-end support uniquely optimized for businesses and enterprises across various verticals.
Step into the dynamic realm of Wateen’s IP/MPLS Core network, where you’ll take charge of operations, upgrades, and optimization. Your decisions as part of this role will shape seamless connectivity by driving innovation and ensuring a robust network infrastructure.
We are only considering candidates who are Lahore based for this role.
- Deliver top-notch Level 1 & 2 support to both esteemed customers and internal stakeholders, ensuring their satisfaction and smooth operations
- Collaborate closely with our Strategy and Planning teams, actively participating in the integration and testing of diverse products and services to drive innovation
- Take charge of deploying MPLS and internet links for our valued customers while efficiently managing crucial network monitoring systems like Cacti, What’s UP Gold, Manage Engine App Manager, and Huawei NCE
- Foster strong relationships with our vendors, coordinating effectively to address operational issues promptly
- Embrace the 24×7 availability mindset, being readily accessible to handle network outages and meticulously manage planned activities
- In-depth knowledge of TCP/IP fundamentals, MPLS (L2/L3 VPN), BGP, and OSPF
- Proficiency in handling Cisco and Huawei routers and switches, ensuring seamless operations and efficient troubleshooting
- Exceptional communication skills are a must, allowing you to effectively interact and assist stakeholders at various levels within customer organizations. Your ability to convey information clearly, both in written and oral forms, will be valued
- As a self-motivated individual, you should possess strong leadership and collaboration skills, driving team success and fostering a positive work environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology/Telecommunication
- 2 – 5 years relevant experience in deployment, configuration, and supporting large, complex, TCP/IP/MPLS-based networks. Prior experience in the ISP/TELCO industry will be highly regarded, demonstrating your ability to thrive in a fast-paced and demanding environment
- Network certification (CCNA/HCNA or CCNP/HCNP) is a strong advantage