Senior Network Engineer Technical Solution is responsible to Provide in-depth post sales technical services to the customer and will ensure customer satisfaction with deployment and operation of products.
- Implementation, Operation and Optimization assistance around Routing, Switching, Network Security and Unified communication solutions.
- Installation, configuration, and post deployment after sales maintenance support
- Provide technical assistance to customer on product operation and configuration
- To maintain technical competency on assigned products and solution
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of Routing and Switching protocol e.g., STP, Static Route, OSPF, BGP, MPLS VPNs
- Good understanding and Hands on experience of Route based and policy-based IPsec VPNs (DVTI/SVTI/DMVPN etc.)
- Good understanding and Hands on experience of Cisco / Fortinet NG Firewall, NGIPS, Cisco ISE/AAA Server
- Familiar and working knowledge of Cisco/Fortinet/Huawei Routing, Switching and Network Security products
- Working knowledge and understanding of Endpoint Security Solution and EDR
- Ability to work under pressure with excellent customer handling skills
- Leading off-business hours routine upgrades and troubleshooting activities
- Excellent communication skills to interact with and assist within the customer organization. Must have excellent written, oral communication, and listening skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree (BS/BE) in Computer Science, Electronic / Telecommunication Engineering
- Network certification (CCNA/CCNP) is a strong advantage.
- 5 + years of Customer facing experience in System Integrator